You will receive an appointment confirmation 48 hours before your appointment. To help facilitate emergency visits, we ask that you observe a 24-hour notice for all cancellations.
It is important that you bring the following items to each of your visits:
- Photo identification (required)
- Your insurance card(s) (required)
- Insurance referral, if applicable. Please contact your primary care physician listed on your insurance card to be sure that this has been sent (required).
- Office visit copayment, if applicable (required)
- Current list of medication, dosage and frequency, if applicable.
- Copies of any recent laboratory or radiology reports, if any. Please contact your primary care or referring doctor to be sure these have been sent.
- Completed Patient Forms Packet (if not faxed before your appointment)
Prescription Refill Policy
- It is your responsibility to notify the office in a timely manner when refills are necessary. Approval of your refill may take up to three business days so please be courteous and do not wait to call. If you use a mail order pharmacy, please contact us fourteen (14) days before your medication is due to run out.
- Medication refills will only be addressed during regular office hours (Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m.). The after hours staff will not return any phone calls regarding refills. Please notify your provider on the next business day if you find yourself out of medication after hours. No prescriptions will be refilled on Saturday, Sunday or Holidays.
- Refills can only be authorized on medication prescribed by providers from our office. We will not refill medications prescribed by other providers.
- Some medications require prior authorization. Depending on your insurance this process may involve several steps by both your pharmacy and your provider. The providers and pharmacies are familiar with this process and will handle the prior authorization as quickly as possible. Only your pharmacy is notified of the approval status. Neither the pharmacy nor the provider can guarantee that your insurance company will approve the medication. Please check with your pharmacy or your insurance company for updates.
- It is important to keep your scheduled appointment to ensure that you receive timely refills. Repeated no shows or cancellations will result in a denial of refills. All prescriptions require a follow up appointment every 3 to 6 months.
- If you have any questions regarding medications please discuss these during your appointment. If for any reason you feel your medication needs to be adjusted or changed please contact us immediately.
- New symptoms or events require a clinic appointment. Your provider will not diagnose or treat over the phone.
Form Completion Policy
Please be advised that for all forms that require completion by a member of our staff, there is a charge for this service. It takes approximately 7-10 business days for these forms to be prepared for you. This includes, but is not limited to FMLA and disability forms.
Please be advised this fee is not covered by insurance and it is your responsibility.
- One page = $10
- Two or more pages = $25